- 8 ways to propose a girl with a guaranteed answer of “Yes!”. A lot of creativity & design thinking are involved in them. http://goo.gl/2hw98
- Even if you’re a creative type, sometimes you just get stuck. This 2-minute video gives you 29 ways to get unstuck. http://vimeo.com/24302498
Continue reading My Tweets in May, June, 2011
Who is more powerful? Darth Vader or Thor? VW Passat came up with a video that shows a small boy dressed as Darth Vader who manages to start a car using the ‘force’ (How? See the video in the following link). Marvel Comics made a spoof of this for the promotion of the new film ‘Thor.’ I am not spoiling the plot, see the video.
- I’m sure that you have seen and liked VW Passat ad (View: http://goo.gl/JXpbe). Now see ‘Little Thor’ by Marvel Comics. http://goo.gl/7oPlQ
Continue reading My Tweets in March, April, 2011
Star Wars are still waged across the galaxy. The questions is: Can you write your own Star Wars story? Or, can you picturize one?
Continue reading My Tweets in February, 2011
If you are old and you are involved in a ship wreck, you will be saved first! So says the ad that is trying to spread cancer awareness and the importance of early detection. ‘Live to be old!’
- “Live to be old” campaign series from Y&R which is aimed at young people with visions of how they might be one day. http://goo.gl/seFfY
- Settee or sofa everywhere! “See the world differently” – Brilliant ads from M&C Saatchi, Auckland. http://goo.gl/5ONqK
Continue reading My Tweets in January, 2011
- How do you advertise for a cemetery or a funeral home? Four excellent examples from Reforma Agency, Bulgaria. http://bit.ly/eKbuk4
- Torke, a Lisbon Agency, is more efficient than the pigeons in distributing ‘bird shit.’ Very interesting! http://bit.ly/dkxn2Q
Continue reading My Tweets in November, 2010